The average salary for a Strategic Partnership Manager with Strategy Development skills in Netherlands is €43,103.
Is Strategic Partnership Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€41k - €63k
€41k - €63k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Strategic Partnership Manager
Strategic partnership managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies. These managers are employed primarily by corporate firms, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations; while they generally work alone, they may also serve as a head of a department of strategic partnership. Those in this position have a variety of responsibilities which, in some positions, may c…Read more
Strategic Partnership Manager Tasks
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
Strategic Partnership Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Strategic Partnership Manager
Skills in Strategic Partners, Contract Negotiation and Account Management are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
€26k - €59k
€35k - €93k
€32k - €89k
€28k - €90k
€45k - €109k
€34k - €98k
€48k - €98k
€28k - €62k
€40k - €82k
€37k - €86k