Avg. Base Salary (NZD)
The average salary for a Business Analyst/Programmer is NZ$70,000
What Do Business Analyst/Programmers Do?
Business analysts/programmers create, improve, and evaluate software and applications at a company. They may create software for general customers or simply have a role in maintaining a company’s IT processes, and may also conduct research to determine what types of products are in high demand and what improvements can be made to help the business run smoothly.
Business analysts often assess of what types of technologies should be integrated in order to create ideal end products, so it is …Read more
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.