Avg. Base Salary (NZD)
The average salary for a Business Intelligence Consultant is NZ$90,077
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Intelligence Consultants?
An entry-level Business Intelligence Consultant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of NZ$53,299 based on 9 salaries. An early career Business Intelligence Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Business Intelligence Consultants Do?
A business intelligence consultant assists businesses with the collection, organization, and use of computerized data. They evaluate existing systems and install new software when needed to better assess the company's acquired data. By understanding both business management principles and available technology a business intelligence consultant can improve a business's efficiency, minimize operating costs, and increase profits.
In addition to evaluating and improving programs for a particular …Read more
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.