Avg. Base Salary (NZD)
The average salary for a Process Technician is NZ$42,650
What Do Process Technicians Do?
A process technician’s main duties center around maintaining manufacturing process equipment and ensuring such machinery operates in a clean organized environment. To do this, process technicians are required to schedule and perform regular maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment; they also order necessary machine parts and upgrade equipment when necessary to ensure optimal performance. In addition, process technicians perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all …Read more
- Work to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Provide training to team members on relevant industry processes and equipment operations safety.
- Continuously monitor all operations and processes to prevent and correct equipment malfunctions.
- Monitor equipment and take action in the event of problems.
- Responsible for process technology equipment operation and safety.