Avg. Base Salary (PHP)
The average salary for a Cafe Manager is ₱114,000
What Do Cafe Managers Do?
A cafe manager is the person who is ultimately responsible for all of the operations at a cafe. As the final line of authority of the location, the manager plans, directs, and coordinates the cafe's operations. This includes scheduling employee hours, delegating tasks to staff, overseeing staff performance, and making any necessary corrections or reprimands to employee activity. The cafe manager is also responsible for ensuring that customers are treated in a pleasant and respectful manner, and …Read more
- Manage employees engaged in serving customers, taking orders, and preparing food and drink.
- Manage day-to-day cafe operations, ensuring adequate stock of food and drink supplies, the premises are clean and presentable, and that customers are served in a timely fashion.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties in the cafe.
- Ensure that company safety standards are met and that all food and drink is prepared according to all federal and local health regulations.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to staff on company guidelines, policies, and procedures.