Avg. Base Salary (PHP)
The average salary for a Marketing Officer is ₱240,900 in 2023
What Do Marketing Officers Do?
The job of a marketing officer is to assist in maintaining, establishing, and improving brand recognition. Some typical tasks performed by a marketing officer include developing brand strategies, working with team members to complete assignments, reviewing materials, leading task projects, and being a team member on task projects.
Marketing officers generally work during normal business hours, although overtime may be required for particular projects or tasks. Most of their time is spent in …Read more
- Develop corporate marketing plan and tactical marketing strategies.
- Oversee and manage advertising and merchandising programs.
- Plan and implement research gathering and information projects.
- Conduct and interprets market research for local market planning and goal setting.
- Gather information to identify opportunities, present insights, conclusions and recommendations.
FAQs About Marketing Officers
What is the highest pay for Marketing Officers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Marketing Officer is PHPNaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Marketing Officers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Marketing Officer is PHPNaN / year
How can Marketing Officers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Marketing Officer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Marketing Officer that oversees more junior Marketing Officers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.