The average salary for a Master Electrician in Philippines is PHP 196,527.
Is Master Electrician your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
PHP 2 - PHP 302k
PHP 0 - PHP 35k
PHP 42k - PHP 250k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Master Electrician
The title "master electrician" typically refers to a type of electrician who has achieved mastery of their trade. They usually oversee electrician apprentices and journeymen electricians on residential, industrial, and commercial electrical jobs. Typically, a master electrician schedules jobs in phases during a planning stage and ensure that all needed parts, materials, and components have been ordered in advance for the completion of the job. A master electrician, in general, has different re…Read more
Master Electrician Tasks
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and tools, to locate the cause of a problem.
- Install, terminate and splice 120/208/240/480 volt cables.
- Read and interpret construction drawings electrical, mechanical and architectural.
- Perform and interpret power calculations, power factor, insulation tests and positive relay tests as required.
- Install complicated conduit and control systems.
Master Electrician Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Master Electrician
An early career Master Electrician with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of PHP 3 based on 19 salaries. A mid-career Master Electrician with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of PHP 203,473 based on 10 salaries. An experienced Master Electrician with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of PHP 0 based on 6 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 35 survey responses.