Avg. Base Salary (PHP)
The average salary for a Purchaser is ₱182,788
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Purchasers?
An early career Purchaser with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₱201,000 based on 35 salaries. A mid-career Purchaser with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₱180,575 based on 31 salaries. An experienced Purchaser with 10-19 years …Read more
What Do Purchasers Do?
A purchaser is responsible for coordinating purchases of various products and services for their company. They order supplies, inventory, equipment, and services for all departments in the company. They also have to ensure that they are keeping costs under control while not sacrificing quality in the items and services they buy.
They submit purchase orders in accordance with their company's policies and also verify that the order has been placed and that delivery has occurred. They also …Read more
- Procure and contract for goods and services in a specific industry.
- Take corrective action when defective goods are received.
- Inventory existing property and conduct audits.
- Test and evaluate sample products, draw up and approve requisitions, and ensure adequate supply.
- Research and identify vendors, and negotiate to achieve desired quality, price, and timetables.