Avg. Base Salary (PKR)
The average salary for a Corporate Lawyer is Rs 605,048 in 2023
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Corporate Lawyers?
An early career Corporate Lawyer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 589,581 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Corporate Lawyer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 1,000,000 based on 6 salaries.
What Do Corporate Lawyers Do?
Corporate lawyers are responsible for all aspects of corporate law practice. This includes all legal processes related to the formation, operation, and governance of a corporation or corporation-like entity such as a limited liability company (LLC), partnership, or alliance. The corporate lawyer may be responsible for helping establish a new corporation, which requires filing articles of incorporation and adhering to all relevant federal, state, and local regulations. Once a corporation has …Read more
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
FAQs About Corporate Lawyers
What is the highest pay for Corporate Lawyers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Corporate Lawyer is PKR 10m / year
What is the lowest pay for Corporate Lawyers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Corporate Lawyer is PKR 197k / year
How can Corporate Lawyers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Corporate Lawyer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Corporate Lawyer that oversees more junior Corporate Lawyers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.