Avg. Base Salary (SEK)
The average salary for a Managing Consultant is 582,000 kr
What Do Managing Consultants Do?
Managing consultant perform a wide variety of tasks, such as researching, collecting and analyzing data, interviewing various people in relation to their client and the client's company, presenting solutions, aiding and implementing plans and solutions, and keeping clients updated on progress.
These consultants generally work for clients on a contractual basis, and the type of clients that may use a managing consultant can range from charities to utilities to media to healthcare to retail. …Read more
- Direct consulting project deliverables, driving objectives and schedules and ensuring client needs are met.
- Manage delivery team personnel, providing training, guidance, and performance evaluations.
- Provide sales support, assisting with strategy development and informing sales team of client needs.
- Oversee client relationship management, assessing and guiding communication strategies and assisting with complex consultations.
- Work with leadership to review services, identifying areas for improvement and altering strategies and scope.