Avg. Base Salary (SEK)
The average salary for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is 677,522 kr
What Do Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)s Do?
Senior clinical research associates (CRAs) handle the day-to-day operations of the clinical investigative phase of drug development. They are in charge of laboratory and research duties to reach all the organizational objectives. They need to have strong analytical aptitudes and pay strict attention to detail during all clinical research. They also handle experiment inquiries and take assessment notes on a frequent basis. Most senior clinical research associates are in charge of keeping …Read more
- Investigate cause, progress, life cycle, or mode of transmission of diseases or parasites.
- Evaluate effects of drugs, gases, pesticides, parasites, and microorganisms at various levels.
- Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation and procedures for medical application, analyzing data and presenting findings.
- Prepare and analyze organ, tissue and cell samples to identify toxicity, bacteria, or microorganisms, or to study cell structure.