The average salary for an Accounting Manager in Singapore is S$70,949.
Is Accounting Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$24k - S$109k
S$4k - S$21k
S$0 - S$27k
S$25k - S$121k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Manager
In most businesses, an accounting manager develops and implements systems for gathering, analyzing, verifying, and reporting certain types of financial information. Typically, an accounting manager is a part of a larger group (or managerial staff) that includes other mid-level business managers. Some of the job duties of an accounting manager include hiring, training, and coaching subordinates, as well as enforcing company policies, rules, and procedures. Accounting managers usually complete …Read more
Accounting Manager Tasks
- Oversee the posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, payroll transactions, accounts payable and general ledger adjustments.
- Provide financial analysis statements including monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows statements, and actual to budget and last year variance analysis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Manage the daily activities of the accounting department.
- Collect and provide information for audit inquiries and give assistance to auditors.
Explore the most common career paths for Accounting Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Accounting Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Accounting Manager
General Ledger Accounting
Skills in Financial Reporting, Month-End Close and Financial Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include General Ledger Accounting and Microsoft Excel.
Pay by Experience Level for Accounting Manager
An early career Accounting Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$51,000 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Accounting Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$71,287 based on 33 salaries. An experienced Accounting Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$71,686 based on 45 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of S$73,808.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 110 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
S$24k - S$75k
S$7k - S$98k
S$53k - S$178k
S$49k - S$127k
S$34k - S$96k
S$55k - S$117k
S$41k - S$78k
S$76k - S$163k
S$3k - S$48k
S$6k - S$59k