The average salary for an Accounts Payable Specialist with Paying Invoices skills in Singapore is S$42,000.
Is Accounts Payable Specialist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$32k - S$63k
S$0 - S$5k
S$38k - S$67k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounts Payable Specialist
An accounts payable specialist works with all facets of the accounting system, principally the validation, processing, and filing of invoices. The specialist must make sure that all invoices are accurate and have been properly documented and approved by the authorizing employee prior to making a payment. Once the proper verifications and authorizations are received, the specialist is responsible for submitting payments in a timely fashion. This position also requires preparing and mailing checks…Read more
Accounts Payable Specialist Tasks
- Analyze, prioritize, code and pay bills and invoices, managing vendor or supplier expectations.
- Make timely payments for internal vouchers and expenses.
- Reconcile financial statements and forecasts, maintaining files for accounts.
- Answer inquiries from vendors, suppliers, and employees, and research discrepancies.
- Write and send checks, recording transactions on internal systems.
Explore the most common career paths for Accounts Payable Specialist. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Accounts Payable Specialist
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Listings
Popular Skills for Accounts Payable Specialist
Related Job Salaries
S$2k - S$35k
S$3k - S$49k
S$2k - S$39k
S$25k - S$76k
S$53k - S$179k
S$2k - S$45k
S$20k - S$61k
S$25k - S$59k
S$26k - S$88k
S$2k - S$58k