The average salary for an Application Support Analyst with Production Support skills in Singapore is S$64,250.
Is Application Support Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$0 - S$64k
S$0 - S$65k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Application Support Analyst
Application support analysts assist users of computer and mobile applications. They must be able to think creatively in order to implement improvements, and they may also be involved in installing new software and making updates. Software must be tested prior to being implemented and then re-tested periodically. Problems may be detected from areas where users have consistently reported problems, or when users are unable to complete certain tasks. These analysts may receive inquiries from clien…Read more
Application Support Analyst Tasks
- Lead teams and projects to resolve complex technical issues.
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with applications support and business processes.
- Work independently on escalated issues.
Explore the most common career paths for Application Support Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Application Support Analyst
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Application Support Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Application Support Analyst
Skills in SQL, Information Technology (IT) Support, UNIX and Troubleshooting are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Related Job Salaries
S$30k - S$91k
S$47k - S$151k
S$32k - S$121k
S$42k - S$112k
S$8k - S$81k
S$50k - S$109k
S$11k - S$94k
S$36k - S$112k
S$5k - S$84k
S$47k - S$140k