The average salary for an Applications Engineering Manager is S$107,500.
Is Applications Engineering Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$0 - S$108k
S$0 - S$25k
S$0 - S$138k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Applications Engineering Manager
Applications engineering managers are in charge of supporting the design and accuracy of engineering applications for their organization. They are responsible for development and for finding solutions to production and engineering issues as they arise, as well as work to overcome obstacles for application standard compliance. They verify application requirements and create complex reports based on their findings. In all tasks, they must follow strict regulations regarding safety policies. Other…Read more
Applications Engineering Manager Tasks
- Provide customer and field support of technical nature.
- Develop and deliver technical training material.
- Develop and customer use cases that will be used in the development of new products.
- Create testing frameworks, monitoring tools, release techniques, and infrastructure.
- Provide detailed applications engineering support.