The average salary for an Architectural Draftsman in Singapore is S$28,759.
Is Architectural Draftsman your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$0 - S$29k
S$16k - S$37k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Architectural Draftsman
Architectural draftsmen are responsible for creating architectural construction documents and drawings for their projects. They develop construction-related files that effectively encompass of aspects of the design process. They also conduct inspections that are required for quality assurance. Architectural draftsmen review and analyze specifications and propose other project-related ideas. In addition to these tasks, architectural draftsmen create estimates for materials, revise constructions p…Read more
Architectural Draftsman Tasks
- Accurately post closed work orders to the master design files.
- Review engineering drawings and supporting documentation to verify adherence to standard practices.
- Prepare layouts, drawings and designs according to engineering specifications using software.
- Log work orders into database and distribute and file work order folders daily.
- Coordinate work order process with construction supervisors, engineers and property accounting.
Explore the most common career paths for Architectural Draftsman. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Architectural Draftsman Job Listings
Popular Skills for Architectural Draftsman
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.