The average pay for an Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) is S$650 per hour.
The average pay for an Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) is S$80,566 per year.
|Salary||S$37,480 - S$243,282|
|Bonus||S$0.00 - S$20,664|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|S$38,000 - S$360,000|
Job Description for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
The position of a criminal attorney, or lawyer for a law firm, requires a great deal of mental capability and the ability to work well with others, as these attorneys represent their clients in a court of law to present the best case possible for the client's benefit. These include court cases, pretrial hearings, conferences for settlements, and more.Read More...
Attorneys can expect to spend their days indoors working with clients and finding the best and most reliable ways to prove the legitimacy of their cases. Most lawyers work on multiple cases at a time and must able to keep them separate while maintaining accuracy and consistency. Attorneys go through several steps in these cases and spend a great deal of time and effort to best represent their clients in court.
Aspiring attorneys must obtain at least a bachelor's degree and pass the state bar exam, and most also need a Juris Doctor degree for the position. The work can vary greatly, as there are many different legal fields and some lawyers work primarily on small, personal cases while others focus on larger cases that may involve corporations or large amounts of money. (Copyright 2019 PayScale.com)
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)