Avg. Base Salary (SGD)
The average salary for a Commercial Manager is S$99,574
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Commercial Managers?
An early career Commercial Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$61,674 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Commercial Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$99,665 based on 40 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Commercial Managers Do?
A commercial manager fills a non-technical, business-oriented position within a company. Their main function is to oversee revenue and expenses used to create financial returns. This mostly is done through policy-level work, creating rules or practices to determine the steps that the business takes when conducting commercial business.
The commercial manager often fills several sub-roles depending on the size of the company. Some of these can include individual sales responsibilities, …Read more
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, creating new contracts and updating as conditions or tariffs change.
- Use analytics to create action plans for business growth.
- Oversee and direct contractors, staff, suppliers and carriers to ensure timely results.
- Procure and obtain materials and supplies for ongoing and one-time projects.
- Develop pricing structures and risk assessments for products to lead commercial efforts.