The average salary for a Design Director, Interior Design with People Management skills in Singapore is S$117,000.
Is Design Director, Interior Design your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
S$0 - S$117k
S$0 - S$29k
S$0 - S$148k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Design Director, Interior Design
Design directors for interior design are responsible for directing design duties in interior spaces for their organization. They are in charge of making important decisions regarding project design based on interior design knowledge and requirements. It is essential that they follow strict safety procedures when modifying existing interior construction. In addition, they must have an advanced understanding and knowledge of construction techniques as it relates to interior design. Design direct…Read more
Design Director, Interior Design Tasks
- Create and train the organization on interior design standards and policies.
- Manage and oversee upgrades and changes in design strategy.
- Work with senior management and marketing to fit interior design strategy to organizational vision.
- Inspect properties, work with clients, advise on installation matters, and ensure compliance.
- Create design specifications and work with other departments for pricing, safety, and delivery assurance.
Design Director, Interior Design Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Design Director, Interior Design
Skills in Design, Client Interaction and Project Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Team Leadership.
Related Job Salaries
S$36k - S$139k
S$15k - S$188k
S$30k - S$122k
S$73k - S$276k
S$7k - S$143k
S$7k - S$102k
S$117k - S$278k
S$25k - S$99k
S$5k - S$75k
S$46k - S$150k