Avg. Base Salary (SGD)
The average salary for an Event Coordinator is S$15,101
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Event Coordinators?
An entry-level Event Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$21,600 based on 14 salaries. An early career Event Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$30,000 based on 43 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Event Coordinators Do?
Event coordinators oversee every aspect of an event. The events can range from parties to meetings, and they can be for businesses or for personal occasions. The most common events that an event coordinator plans are weddings, business conferences, birthdays, charity events, trade shows, meetings, and anniversaries.
Most event coordinators are in control of every decision, from the concept of the event to who is going to clean after the event is over. In addition, they are in charge of …Read more
- Supervise the set-up, running, and break down of the event, identifying and resolving problems.
- Meet with clients to plan event and establish budget.
- Select event vendors and staff, direct and supervise their work.
- Plan and manage the logistics of an event, including venue, guests, programs, catering, and marketing.
- Track event expenses and review accuracy of invoices.