Avg. Base Salary (SGD)
The average salary for a Front Office Supervisor is S$36,000
What Do Front Office Supervisors Do?
The front desk of a hotel is often the first point of contact for guests, as well as the place guests go to resolve issues and ask questions. It is the job of the front office supervisor to ensure the satisfaction of all guests both by directly attending to their needs as they arise, as well as by coordinating housekeeping, cooking, and valet staff (if applicable) to maintain the smooth operation of all guest services. Additionally, the front office supervisor usually handles many operational …Read more
- Process and check in all clients, and verify identity and payment over the phone or in person.
- Maintain room schedules and maintenance records.
- Lead staff meetings and evaluations, including setting standards and training new hires.
- Track, process, and balance all receipts and accounting information.
- Provide directions and timing information to clients, set expectations, and provide excellent customer service.