The average salary for an Information Security Officer with Security Policies and Procedures skills in Singapore is S$75,000.
Is Information Security Officer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$57k - S$123k
S$5k - S$9k
S$66k - S$165k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Information Security Officer
Information security officers are primarily responsible for ensuring data security within their organization. They are in charge of implementing effective technology solutions that prevent internal and external malicious users from compromising data integrity. They install a variety of hardware devices such as routers that ensure data protection by requiring credentials before accessing sensitive data. Additionally, information security officers install software applications that filter network …Read more
Information Security Officer Tasks
- Implement and monitor information security requirements, policies, and compliance.
- Assist with regulatory and data transfer procedures.
- Document and communicate policies, queries, vulnerabilities, and current state of the system.
- Oversee training, policies, and practices, including audits, to ensure systems are securely operated.
- Identify risks by role, software, information type, and other categories and define acceptable and mitigation strategies.
Information Security Officer Job Listings
Popular Skills for Information Security Officer
Security Risk Management
Skills in Security Risk Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Cyber Security and IT Risk.
Related Job Salaries
S$46k - S$172k
S$15k - S$163k
S$50k - S$200k
S$33k - S$123k
S$4k - S$72k
S$57k - S$168k
S$2k - S$51k
S$33k - S$124k
S$96k - S$225k