The average salary for a Merchandising Assistant is S$36,000.
Is Merchandising Assistant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$0 - S$36k
S$0 - S$36k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Merchandising Assistant
For any sales operation, it is important to keep track of how products are purchased, advertised, and sold to efficiently maintain inventory and meet customers' needs. Larger firms often create merchandising departments specifically dedicated to this task, within which are various managers who oversee areas such as maintaining product lines, purchasing, advertisement, vendor relationships, and customer service. Merchandising assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to thes…Read more
Merchandising Assistant Tasks
- Maintain and reconcile accounts, creating invoices and sending checks.
- Enter, validate and authorize data.
- Analyze data, write reports and create documents and presentations.
- Update and maintain product catalog and descriptions, working with suppliers.
- Coordinate meetings, organize calendars and create and send correspondence.
Merchandising Assistant Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.