The average salary for an Experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Director is S$153,671.
Is Quality Assurance (QA) Director your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$247 - S$228k
S$9k - S$49k
S$0 - S$16k
S$247 - S$284k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Quality Assurance (QA) Director
The director of quality Assurance (QA) is normally a high-level management position within a company. Normally, technology companies or software manufacturers have quality assurance departments, but any manufacturer of consumer or commercial goods generally have a similar department and positions. The first role of the QA director is to know their company’s product and how it is meant to work; they then implement a strategy throughout the QA department and employee team that ensure products are…Read more
Quality Assurance (QA) Director Tasks
- Develop and maintain quality control processes.
- Work with other senior members of the organization in the design and development of new products.
- Leads drive for quality and safety improvements in product specifications.
- Improve quality, ensure safety and reduce waste to increase profitability.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise quality assurance staff and managers.
Quality Assurance (QA) Director Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 11 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
S$5k - S$71k
S$48k - S$150k
S$58k - S$165k
S$30k - S$123k
S$35k - S$82k
S$92k - S$589k
S$60k - S$372k
S$58k - S$388k
S$96k - S$225k