The average salary for a Senior Business Consultant is S$112,477.
Is Senior Business Consultant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$11k - S$187k
S$9k - S$40k
S$0 - S$20k
S$20k - S$223k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Business Consultant
Senior business consultants must understand a wide range of business factors and operations, including data analysis and developing, implementing, analyzing, managing, and tracking projects and initiatives. They may also be responsible for quality enhancements, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction, and strong presentation skills and knowledge of finance are important in this position. Senior business consultants should have good interpersonal skills to help clients solve problems, and they…Read more
Senior Business Consultant Tasks
- Manage client portfolios, consulting with clients to identify business needs and provide best practices.
- Support Business Development teams in pre-sales, cross selling products and services to clients.
- Assist consulting team in developing solutions and establish metrics and analysis frameworks within consulting procedures.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and monitor portfolio performance, presenting findings to clients.
- Perform analysis of client data to develop and present prototypes and solutions to clients.
Senior Business Consultant Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Business Consultant
A mid-career Senior Business Consultant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$112,500 based on 3 salaries. An experienced Senior Business Consultant with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$121,250 based on 8 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 11 survey responses.