The average salary for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist with Medical Devices skills in Singapore is S$57,950.
Is Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$0 - S$58k
S$0 - S$11k
S$0 - S$69k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
A senior regulatory affairs specialist helps their organization navigate the regulatory life cycle of a product or project. First and foremost, the specialist must have an extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations. Due to the technical nature of most products and projects, the senior regulatory affairs specialist must also be well educated about the product(s) or projects being completed. Armed with information about the product or project, the senior regulatory affairs specialist pr…Read more
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Tasks
- Collaborate with other functional areas to obtain documentation for regulatory purposes.
- Prepare regulatory strategies and identify regulatory requirements for submissions to ensure the efficient approval and registration of products.
- Prepare responses to action letters and other agency requests.
- Serve as a liaison with regulatory agencies pertaining to assigned products/teams.
- Assemble, prepare and submit original registrations, amendments, variations, maintenance reports and other documents to regulatory agencies.
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Related Job Salaries
S$6k - S$71k
S$36k - S$140k
S$5k - S$87k
S$4k - S$81k
S$10k - S$120k
S$36k - S$174k
S$36k - S$146k
S$36k - S$111k
S$3k - S$80k
S$46k - S$151k