The average salary for a Senior Treasury Analyst in Singapore is S$82,870.
Is Senior Treasury Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$49k - S$152k
S$4k - S$13k
S$55k - S$152k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Treasury Analyst
The senior treasury analyst is in charge of the company's financial assets, making sure that their organization makes sound financial decisions and that their company's cash on hand is being used properly; that includes borrowed money as well. Additionally, they recommend financial strategies that can be used to further the company's goals and ensure current and future financial stability and solvency. Other responsibilities include ensuring credit compliance, financing debt, and analyzing and m…Read more
Senior Treasury Analyst Tasks
- Act as a mentor for junior analysts and help oversee the work of team members.
- Manage company's banking, decide what services the company needs, and review bank account statements.
- Oversee a company's cash management strategy and preparation of cash forecasting models.
- Conduct analysis and financial forecasts to help companies make investment decisions.
- Communicate with accounting, legal staff to ensure compliance with reporting procedures and accounting policies.
Senior Treasury Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Treasury Analyst
Cash Flow Management
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Treasury Analyst
An early career Senior Treasury Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$71,500 based on 6 salaries. A mid-career Senior Treasury Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$70,273 based on 7 salaries. An experienced Senior Treasury Analyst with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$95,000 based on 9 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 22 survey responses.