Avg. Base Salary (SGD)
The average salary for a Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications is S$106,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications?
A mid-career Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$88,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$121,419 based …Read more
What Do Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications Do?
A senior manager of corporate communications is in charge of all internal (and possibly external) communication initiatives for market development and operation strategies. They are also in charge of making sure that all employees, regardless of location, receive and have access to all of the information that they need to effectively complete their job. Additionally, they work with other managers to instruct them on guidelines for employee communication. A senior manager of corporate …Read more
- Manage and oversee communications between the organization and the public and press to increase company visibility.
- Direct the planning of conferences, meetings, or other events which connect the company with the public and industry.
- Participate in the creation of marketing and promotional materials, and monitor company website and social media sites.
- Direct internal communications via the distribution of notices and information to keep employees connected.
- Develop and implement strategies for promoting the organization and improving its public image.