The average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Assistant in Trinidad And Tobago is $72,348.
Is Human Resources (HR) Assistant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $72k
$0 - $71k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Human resources (HR) assistants are responsible for facilitating HR processes, communicating with employees, and representing their company in all staff matters. These professionals are in charge of completing administrative paperwork, regarding new hires, termination, benefits, and other workplace programs. They have strong interpersonal skills to solve workplace issues about wages, overtime rules, absences, and other day-to-day operations. Human resources (HR) assistants participate in work …Read more
Human Resources (HR) Assistant Tasks
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
Explore the most common career paths for Human Resources (HR) Assistant. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Human Resources (HR) Assistant
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Human Resources (HR) Assistant Job Listings
Popular Skills for Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.