The average salary for a Senior Software Engineer with Linux skills in Ukraine is ₴48,710.
Is Senior Software Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₴0 - ₴49k
₴0 - ₴49k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused…Read more
Senior Software Engineer Tasks
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Senior Software Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Software Engineer
C++ Programming Language
Related Job Salaries
₴15k - ₴49k
₴12k - ₴58k
₴12k - ₴51k
₴13k - ₴51k
₴17k - ₴52k
₴13k - ₴50k
₴11k - ₴47k
₴20k - ₴56k
₴24k - ₴148k