Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for an Administrative Clerk is £19,251
What Do Administrative Clerks Do?
Administrative clerks are often needed to effectively manage and operate tasks either individually or as part of a larger team within an office environment. A wide range of industries from law firms, corporations and the government to real estate, public services and small businesses require administrative clerks to keep their offices working efficiently and smoothly. Many administrative clerks work weekdays with regular working hours. Their duties can include: managing invoices, handling …Read more
- Answer phones and takes messages.
- Conduct information retrieval and data entry via the computer.
- Type correspondence, reports, and other materials.
- Compile, organize, and maintain records of business transactions.
- Maintain moderately complex indexes and files.