The average salary for an Applications Engineer, Manufacturing in United Kingdom is £26,692.
Is Applications Engineer, Manufacturing your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
£24k - £31k
£24k - £31k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Applications Engineer, Manufacturing
Application engineers in the manufacturing field, also known as manufacturing applications engineers, take care of engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically-functioning equipment. They are a part of the more well-known job category of mechanical engineers. Manufacturing applications engineers also supervise the installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, gas, water, and steam systems. It is not unusual for them to create model…Read more
Applications Engineer, Manufacturing Tasks
- Collaborate with clients pre and post-sales to provide in-depth technical support for products.
- Perform engineering duties in developing prototypes, product development, supply chain development and process development.
- Monitor and communicate technical trends to customer.
- Ensure that concept, development and manufacturing process follows customer requirements and standards.
- Coordinate project implementation to ensure collaboration between sales, manufacturing and client throughout process.
Applications Engineer, Manufacturing Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.