Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Consultant, Business Process / Management is £50,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Consultant, Business Process / Managements?
An early career Consultant, Business Process / Management with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £40,000 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Consultant, Business Process / Management with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £43,500 …Read more
What Do Consultant, Business Process / Managements Do?
A business process management (BPM) consultant is responsible for systematically improving an organization's productivity by examining the interdependent parts of a system. They host discussions with process participants and help managers understand what value would be gained from a business product management (BPM) solution. The BPM consultant uses BPM tools to build and implement customer-defined applications. They also must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships …Read more
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.