Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for an Electrical Project Manager is £41,377
What Do Electrical Project Managers Do?
Electrical project managers are responsible for overseeing and contributing to electrical projects for their organization. They are in charge of managing all aspects of electrical tasks and delegating responsibilities to electrical professionals. In all tasks, these project managers must follow safety regulations and company policies regarding installation and maintenance. Electrical project managers collaborate with engineers, programmers, and technical personnel to gather correct information …Read more
- Plan, oversee and direct electrical projects for construction.
- Disseminate relevant information to various departments related to the project.
- Monitor project progress and maintain project schedule.
- Develop project budget and track project costs according to contractual obligations.
- Review and study project documents including estimates, design drawings, specifications, customer proposals and contracts.
FAQs About Electrical Project Managers
What is the highest pay for Electrical Project Managers in Edinburgh?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Electrical Project Manager in Edinburgh is £NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Electrical Project Managers in Edinburgh?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Electrical Project Manager in Edinburgh is £NaN / year
How can Electrical Project Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Electrical Project Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Electrical Project Manager that oversees more junior Electrical Project Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.