Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Global Business Continuity Manager is £100,000
What Do Global Business Continuity Managers Do?
Global business continuity managers are responsible for managing all business continuity matters on a global scale. They are in charge of facilitating all business endeavors with strong perception and high attention to detail. These professionals have excellent communication abilities to explain business concepts and guide staff to complete complex tasks.
One of their main responsibilities is assisting with implementing strategies and operations in a global setting. They help coordinate …Read more
- Oversee global Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and Crisis Management Planning (CMP).
- Interact with senior executives, and managers to report on and develop continuity readiness and policy compliance.
- Manage ongoing evaluation of systems and processes to understand and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Help develop training and awareness for business departments, managers and planners.
- Establish best-practices operating procedures for BCP, DRP and CMP.