The average salary for an Investment Associate in United Kingdom is £48,479.
Is Investment Associate your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
£25k - £71k
£1k - £39k
£0 - £1k
£26k - £99k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Investment Associate
An investment associate reviews company financial data, suggests investment strategies, oversees issuing of stocks for companies, and analyzes risks for business mergers. This individual also mediates agreements between companies during takeovers, manages stock inventory, sells stocks, and details all financial transactions. In the course of these duties, an investment associate communicates a company's viability to other companies and individual clients. Working with other associates, superviso…Read more
Investment Associate Tasks
- Enter and execute trades while allocating the trades based on guidelines provided by the Portfolio Manager.
- Provide analytical performance reports while working closely with the Portfolio Manager to interpret the performance data.
- Provide portfolio data and analytics, and work with the Portfolio Manager to create presentations for client and prospect meetings.
- Provide investment management administrative support and respond to client requests as they arise acting as an additional point of contact for clients.
- Provide research support for the equity strategy teams by monitoring and gathering specific fundamental research data on stock recommendations.
Explore the most common career paths for Investment Associate. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Investment Associate Job Listings
Popular Skills for Investment Associate
Skills in Financial Analysis, Investment Management, Microsoft Excel and Due Diligence are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Financial Modeling.
Pay by Experience Level for Investment Associate
An entry-level Investment Associate with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £31,000 based on 8 salaries. An early career Investment Associate with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £53,583 based on 32 salaries. A mid-career Investment Associate with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £63,670 based on 17 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 57 survey responses.