The average salary for a Quantitative Analyst, Finance in United Kingdom is £49,355.
Is Quantitative Analyst, Finance your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
£20k - £66k
£5k - £15k
£20k - £89k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Quantitative Analyst, Finance
Quantitative analysts, finance are responsible for analyzing quantitative reports that relate to financial matters in their organization. They are in charge of studying and researching large amounts of information for others to make the best decision based on the given data. One of their main responsibilities is maintaining and improving quantitative models, databases and systems. Successful analysts possess strong analytical skills to balance and update financial information. They keep accura…Read more
Quantitative Analyst, Finance Tasks
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling.
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.
Quantitative Analyst, Finance Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Quantitative Analyst, Finance
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
£25k - £59k
£22k - £49k
£26k - £60k
£36k - £74k
£25k - £61k
£36k - £77k
£34k - £91k
£19k - £40k
£31k - £78k