The average salary for a Quantitative Analyst with SQL skills in United Kingdom is £42,596.
Is Quantitative Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
£37k - £62k
£0 - £8k
£38k - £65k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Quantitative Analyst
Quantitative analysts are tasked with devising strategies for maximum efficiency when it comes to trading stock. They work closely with other mathematical professionals to continuously improve trading protocols and strategies, and must combine all the skills they've learned in school, including mathematics, finance, and computer skills, to maximize the profits of their business. Quantitative analysts create and edit analytical models, work closely with financial staff, research the best tools t…Read more
Quantitative Analyst Tasks
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling.
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.
Quantitative Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Quantitative Analyst
C++ Programming Language
Skills in Financial Modeling, Statistical Analysis, Python, Data Analysis and C++ Programming Language are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 9 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
£19k - £39k
£25k - £59k
£22k - £49k
£26k - £60k
£36k - £74k
£25k - £60k
£24k - £44k
£15k - £25k
£21k - £50k