The average salary for a Regulatory Coordinator in United Kingdom is £26,491.
Is Regulatory Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
£18k - £52k
£0 - £1k
£18k - £53k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Regulatory Coordinator
A regulatory coordinator is typically responsible for all of the regulatory aspects of a company. The coordinator works with various other people, such as research coordinators and principal investigators. The job typically requires a candidate to have a bachelor’s degree, computer literacy, and excellent interpersonal skills. Workers also need to have an excellent understanding of the English language and a minimum of two years working in the health care field or a related industry. A regulato…Read more
Regulatory Coordinator Tasks
- Review all protocol and implement improvements continually.
- Resolve problems associated with noncompliance.
- Work with a team to facilitate adherence to guidelines.
- Prepare and file various reports, presentations, documents, and permits.
- Guarantee compliance with government regulations via research, assessment, and gathering data.
Regulatory Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Regulatory Coordinator
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 10 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
£23k - £49k
£23k - £55k
£26k - £67k
£23k - £47k
£27k - £65k
£29k - £70k
£26k - £63k
£27k - £57k
£36k - £93k