Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Sales and Service Consultant is £20,000
What Do Sales and Service Consultants Do?
Sales and service consultants are responsible for increasing sales and providing superior customer service to clients for their organization. They are in charge of providing customers all pertinent information on products or services being offered, closing sales, helping increase brand loyalty and customer satisfaction, and responding to client inquiries and complaints in a satisfactory manner. They use a personal computer to keep an accurate records of customer interaction for future …Read more
- Prepare and maintain records for sales leads and progress status of accounts.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Attend special training of products or services to understand the product features, trends or styles of the products or services.
- Sell the organization's specialized products or services to assigned customers.
- Build relationships and identify the prospect's need for the products or services.
FAQs About Sales and Service Consultants
What is the highest pay for Sales and Service Consultants?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Sales and Service Consultant is £NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Sales and Service Consultants?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Sales and Service Consultant is £NaN / year
How can Sales and Service Consultants increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Sales and Service Consultant is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Sales and Service Consultant that oversees more junior Sales and Service Consultants, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.