The average pay for a Senior Development Operations (Devops) Engineer is £75.00 per hour.
The average pay for a Senior Development Operations (Devops) Engineer is £53,686 per year.
£38,424 - £87,964
|Salary||£38,424 - £87,964|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|£39,329 - £104,762|
Job Description for Senior Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer
- Develop and test infrastructure automation, working cross-functionally to execute and improve development plans.
- Train DevOps staff in development and testing procedures and act as a resource for assistance.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies to implement best engineering practices and improve infrastructure automation performance.
- Work with clients and/or vendors to recommend solutions and assist in system design and implementation.
- Oversee and/or conduct configuration management, security and performance monitoring, incident response, and troubleshooting.