Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Account Supervisor is $59,241
What Do Account Supervisors Do?
An account supervisor merges customer service and marketing skills. They make sure that each client account is receives the best or most appropriate products for his or her situation. They must also ensure clients are offered new options, services, and promotions as they become available; on an overall basis, they must also make sure that all options offered - and the company - are represented in a positive light to clients.
The account supervisor must stay up to date on the services offered …Read more
- Align both strategy and tactics with the overall brand vision.
- Develop scope of service and staffing plan.
- Lead a team and provide short term and long term direction for products.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the account and make recommendations for change.
- Maintain key client contacts and relationships.