How much does an Accounts Administrator make in Indianapolis, IN?
An Accounts Administrator in Indianapolis earns an average of $34,392 per year. This is 25% lower than the national average for an Accounts Administrator which is $43,485 annually.Show More...
Job Description for Accounts Administrator
- Communicate daily with clients, building relationships, and managing expectations.
- Respond to potential and current client inquiries and requests for information.
- Create, update, and file documentation for a variety of accounts and changes to accounts.
- Complete due diligence and compliance checks, coordinating with legal services.
- Receive, process, and distribute paperwork, and approve or reject new accounts and changes to accounts.
Accounts Administrator Job Listings
Key Stats for Accounts Administrator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.