What Do Administration Clerks Do?
Administration clerks are different from administrative assistants (secretaries). The distinguishing factor between the two positions is that a secretary is most often focused on daily activities, whereas an administration clerk is responsible for keeping general operations running efficiently. Administration clerks also typically work for more than one person with little to no direct supervision.
Administration clerks usually work in office settings, providing support to managers and executive…Read more
- Answer multi-line phones.
- Type labels, envelopes or brief correspondence.
- Files reports as they are completed.
- Promptly and effectively deal with guest complaints and requests.
- Greet and direct visitors.