Administrative Radiology Director Salary
The average pay for an Administrative Radiology Director is $106,385 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Administrative Radiology Director
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Monitor and forecast department activity and resource needs for budgetary planning.
- Negotiate contracts for large investments, patient services, equipment and maintenance.
- Develop business plans to carry out or increase existing services.
- Provide administrative leadership for radiology services.