Adult Daycare Aide Salary
An Adult Daycare Aide earns an average wage of $9.95 per hour.
$8.16 - $15.00
|Hourly Rate||$8.16 - $15.00|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,960 - $31,200|
Job Description for Adult Daycare Aide
- Instruct patient in activities and techniques, such as sports, dance, music, art or relaxation techniques, designed to meet their specific physical or psychological needs.
- Prepare or assist in preparing nutritious meals.
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients as they practice exercises and functional activities.
- Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform health care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs, under the direction of registered nurses.