The average salary for an Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) with Orthopedics skills is $96,448.
Is Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$80k - $121k
$0 - $3k
$82k - $124k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
The main job of a adult nurse practitioner is to provide healthcare to individuals over the age of 21. One usually works with a supervisor and medical staff. As a adult nurse practitioner, one is required to perform the following duties on a day-to-day basis: delivering cost-effective healthcare to patients, consulting with physicians in order to provide special care to both acute and chronic conditions, assessing a patient and determining what sort of documents and testing they need, evaluati…Read more
Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Tasks
- Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of the physician.
- Record physical findings, and formulate plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribe medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Collaborate with the physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
Explore the most common career paths for Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP). Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Skills in Geriatrics, Oncology, Pain Management and Palliative Care are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Internal Medicine.
Pay by Experience Level for Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
An early career Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $110,000 based on 6 salaries. A mid-career Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $104,144 based on 6 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 12 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$19k - $41k
$43k - $89k
$30k - $58k
$24k - $46k
$25k - $46k
$59k - $90k
$33k - $62k
$30k - $60k
$76k - $121k
$32k - $61k