The average salary for an Entry-Level Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) is $90,776.
Is Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$79k - $111k
$1k - $10k
$79k - $115k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
The main job of a adult nurse practitioner is to provide healthcare to individuals over the age of 21. One usually works with a supervisor and medical staff. As a adult nurse practitioner, one is required to perform the following duties on a day-to-day basis: delivering cost-effective healthcare to patients, consulting with physicians in order to provide special care to both acute and chronic conditions, assessing a patient and determining what sort of documents and testing they need, evaluati…Read more
Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Tasks
- Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of the physician.
- Record physical findings, and formulate plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribe medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Collaborate with the physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Skills in Geriatrics, Pain Management and Acute Care are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Palliative Care and Internal Medicine.
Pay by Experience Level for Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
An early career Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $94,861 based on 432 salaries. A mid-career Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $100,553 based on 276 salaries. An experienced Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $104,481 based on 247 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $108,610.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 1,127 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$19k - $42k
$43k - $89k
$31k - $59k
$24k - $47k
$25k - $46k
$59k - $90k
$33k - $63k
$30k - $61k
$77k - $122k
$32k - $61k