Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) is $98,892
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)s?
An entry-level Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $91,147 based on 207 salaries. An early career Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average …Read more
What Do Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)s Do?
An advanced registered nurse practitioner, or ARNP, differs from a general registered nurse; the ARNP has obtained additional education and experience in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of a variety of medical conditions. The ARNP certification is usually the equivalent of a master’s degree.
Because of their extensive training and experience, these types of nurses can perform functions beyond the scope of a normal registered nurse, including prescribing medication, administering …Read more
- Administer therapeutic procedures.
- Conduct complete physicals, provide treatment, and counsel patients.
- Provide physicians with assistance during surgery or complicated medical procedures.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Order and interpret test results and recommend treatment of patients.