Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach Salary
An Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach earns an average salary of $51,981 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
Job Description for Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach
- Develop and manage recruitment and outreach strategies, programs, and activities to achieve admission goals.
- Produce promotional publications, such as newsletters and brochures.
- Supervise, hire, train, and retain admissions staff.
- Compile data and develop statistical reports on recruitment performance to assess and improve strategies.
- Oversee, coordinate, and/or participate in recruiting events, such as fairs and information sessions.